Here are today's flavours, as well as the recipe.
Double-chocolate, M&M and chocolate chip, white chocolate chip and macadamia nut and thrown in as a special treat for me cinnamon sugar.
150 g margarine (or butter if you prefer)
1 ¼ dl sugar
1 ¼ dl brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla sugar
3 ¼ dl flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
200 g chocolate chips or other flavour
1. Cream together well the margarine, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla sugar.
2. Add the egg to the mixture.
3. Combine the dry ingredients well in a small bowl.
4. Add the dry ingredients in the wet mixture and stir until smooth.
5. Add in the chocolate or other flavour.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes in a 200°C oven until lightly golden in colour.
And as the light started to fade I took these out of the oven.
I left some of the dough without any flavouring, instead I scooped some of it in some cinnamon sugar and then baked them. Some of you may know this type of cookies as snickerdoodles.
My favourite: cinnamon sugar.